Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Guess Who's Back

Hello everyone!

Abbie here. It's been a while for sure, we want to catch you guys up on our lives. I got married to the hottest guy on planet earth in April 2017, so lucky me! My sister Meghan became a mom in 2015 to the cutest baby on planet earth! She's growing up into a feisty toddler and I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure that I'm her favorite aunt.

We will be keeping the same topics, but everything will have a different look. I have recently quit my job (I'll get into that later), so I'll have time to keep Sagely active. Meghan and I started our blog four years ago, blogging has changed A LOT since then. I love writing and Meghan loves designing so we really enjoy producing our blog in this way; but we've been toying with the idea of filming videos, but we'll see.

Aaaaanywhooooooo, that's the spark notes version; we'll get into more detail as time goes on. Talk to us! Let us know what topics you want us to talk about, what things you want us to try or what products you love. Or whatever you want to talk about, we're here.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment