Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Habits of Stressed Out People

read this
I found this article from Business insider, about the habits of really stressed out people.

I don't like to think of myself as a stressed out person. Although I probably am.
There have been all these lists going around lately and this one is of things that you should NOT do.

Something that I thought was interesting was that there was nothing to be said about preparedness.

I always find myself thinking that "if I just get up earlier..." so that I can plan, prepare, make sure that I have everything before I go. But it turns out that being prepared doesn't keep you from being stressed at all. In fact, trying to be prepared for everything that life could possibly throw at you.... sounds stressful. I think probably the best way to be prepared is to be able to roll with the punches.


So its not about having a spotless house, or being able to fit into your skinny jeans, or even having enough money. It's more about attitude. Put your health first guys! Sleeping is better for you than trying to be prepared for anything.

Stress can be really bad for your body. But, It also means that your body is just working correctly. We all have stressful events in our lives.... but they don't all have to be negative.

A while ago I watched this ted talk about stress:



Eye Opening! Aren't ted talks great??

Have a good one, guys. I have to get to work (not as much fun)
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment