Thursday, March 21, 2013

The ever constant battle between myself and myself.

So, as I mentioned in a previous blog, school decided to get REAL after spring break. I have been spending much of my time researching the 1880's or Hurricane Katrina.

Enthralling. haha. At first I was dreading these assignments, but after I started them, I have sort begun to fall in love with research. (the kind of love that is really frustrating... I don't know if the Greeks have a word for that kind of love) I love learning! I always have. Reading is the greatest invention ever.

So at the beginning I was just holding myself back from enjoying the endless possibilities of things that I can be good at if only I conquer my laziness. or fears, or procrastination.

Once I got into the groove of this research thing I began to realize that I was the only one who was stopping myself from really excelling at this. I hated writing papers, and I always told myself I was bad at it. The higher up into my classes I get the more often I need to write. Writing is extremely importnat and being able to express your thoughts in a professional and proficient way is ever more important.

Blogging has really helped me to overcome this sort of writing block I had placed on myself. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment