Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cover letter

As if I don't have enough in my life going on right now.... (school, wedding planning, working at pretzel maker, apartment finding) I'm trying to jump start my career! I'm looking for anything where I can use my creative skills to make a difference!

the next step is to create a cover letter/ resume in which to send all of these places in which I am looking for a job. I kinda already have a personal brand... so i'm going to stick with that.
Since school is a little on the slow side, and spring break is right around the corner, I need to make this cover letter this week.

I found a pretty good example that I like here. (LOVE behance.)

I think I will do something super designed, instead of just text on a page, hoping that it will make me stand out!!

Anyways, which me luck, hopefully i will have something to show for all my hard work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment